Kill Odor Plus
Product Specs | Dilutions | MSDS | Product Sheets | Work Place Labels
|pH: 5.0 to 8
||Coverage: Up to 2,000 sq. ft./gal
||Appearance: Clear, yellow liquid
|KOP4G||4 - 1 gallon bottles
|20 to 1||Encapsulating Pre-Spray, mix 6 oz. to 1 gallon water
|4 to 1||For General Spot and Odor Removal, dilute 32 oz. to 1 gallon water
|RTU||For Heavy Duty Spot Removing
Material Safety Data Sheets
Product Information Sheets
- No Product Information Sheet is available at this time
Kill Odor Plus is a unique product for the carpet cleaning industry. Three distinct products in one, Kill Odor Plus is a combination of aggressive emulsifiers and surfactants combined with a proprietary odor counteractant specific to modifying the odors associated with urine. KOP is the best choice as a traffic lane pre-conditioner, general purpose spotter and urine odor neutralizer. KOP is also an excellent choice for hard surface restroom clean-up.
Directions for use on carpet:
- Always test fabric for colorfastness before applying Kill Odor Plus or any other product. Apply a small amount of cleaner to a clean, white cloth and gently blot test area. If no color transfers to cloth or no change in original fabric occurs, continue with directions below.
- Blot and agitate the spotting solution. Allow 5 minutes dwell time then extract or rinse with water.
Heavily Soiled Traffic Lanes
- Pre-spray area to be cleaned at a rate of 200 to 400 sq. ft. per gallon, agitate Kill Odor Plus thoroughly into the carpetís pile, allow 10 minutes of dwell time then extract with an extractor using hot water and DFC 105 in the machine.
Hot Water Extraction Process
- Pre-spray area to be cleaned at a rate of 1000 sq. ft. per gallon, agitate Kill Odor Plus thoroughly into the carpetís pile, allow 10 minutes of dwell time then extract with an extractor using hot water and DFC 105 in the machine.
- Use air movers to speed dry the carpet. Make sure the carpet is dry before traffic is allowed on it to prevent rapid re-soiling.
Directions for use in restrooms:
- Restoration: mop tile and grout liberally especially around urinals and toilets, allow 10 minutes dwell time then scrub the floor paying particular attention to the areas under and around the urinals and toilets, rinse the floor using a clean damp mop and fresh cold water. Allow the floor to dry before putting the restroom back into service. (More dwell time will be beneficial when strong odors are present, using hot water will intensify the odor problem.)
- Daily maintenance: mop tile and grout liberally especially around urinals and toilets, allow 10 minutes dwell time then using a clean damp mop and fresh cold water rinse the floor. Allow the floor to dry before putting the restroom back into service.
Compliance dates for product label changes and replacing MSDSs with Safety Data Sheets (SDSs) for the Global Harmonization
System (GHS) have now been established within the United States. Legend Brands is on schedule to comply with GHS requirements.
We are reviewing our line product by product and are posting GHS compliant SDSs on our websites as they are completed. We anticipate
that the conversion of product labels to the SDS format will begin in second quarter 2014.