Urine Contamination Treatment
Product Specs | Dilutions | MSDS | Product Sheets | Work Place Labels
|pH: 6.5 - 7.5
||Appearance: Clear,yellow liquid
Not Available In California
|UCT4G||4 - 1 gallon bottles
|UCTCS||12 - 1 liter bottles
|2 to 1||1 part UCT to 2 parts water, applied directly to the carpet.
Material Safety Data Sheets
Product Information Sheets
- No Product Information Sheet is available at this time
In addition to carpet and upholstery, Urine Contamination Treatment will control urine odors from tile, concrete, wood floors, as well as other hard surfaces.
- The first step is to determine the location of the urine contamination. This is best done with an ultra violet lamp (black light) as the urine spots will glow. A moisture detector may also be used.
- Saturate each urine spot with Urine Contamination Treatment . (Note: If odor is not too severe product may be diluted with 2 parts water.)
- Spray entire room with either Kill Odor Plus , Kill Odor , or Advanced Generation Deodorizer .
- Clean carpet using standard hot water extraction techniques.
- Persistent areas may require a final application of Urine Contamination Treatment .
If an area of the room, such as a corner, is severely contaminated with urine, pull up the carpet and
dispose of the pad. Spray carpet, front and back with Textile Rinse and then clean using standard hot water extraction techniques. Apply Urine Contamination Treatment undiluted to carpet and floor. Install new pad and reinstall the carpet when it has dried completely.
Compliance dates for product label changes and replacing MSDSs with Safety Data Sheets (SDSs) for the Global Harmonization
System (GHS) have now been established within the United States. Legend Brands is on schedule to comply with GHS requirements.
We are reviewing our line product by product and are posting GHS compliant SDSs on our websites as they are completed. We anticipate
that the conversion of product labels to the SDS format will begin in second quarter 2014.